Dorner solves industrial, packaging, and sanitary conveyor automation needs. Founded in 1966 in Hartland, Wisconsin, Dorner is a privately held World Leader in the design, applications, manufacturing, and integration of conveyor systems. Companies from over 1,200 different industries worldwide turn to Dorner to achieve improved efficiency, productivity, and a positive ROI.
Welcome to Dorner
The Dorner Advantage is….
- our commitment to our employees creates a team that is passionately dedicated to our customers.
- having an application and support team that has decades of experience in creating smart application solutions.
- the broadest range of unit handling conveyors in the world, moving everything from machined parts to raw food products.
- a lean manufacturing process that builds every conveyor to order and still delivers faster than anyone in the industry.
- experienced service technicians that assist with customer installations and the optimization of their conveying investments.
- a drive for quality throughout our process backed by an industry leading 10 year warranty.
Our employees, our products and our commitment to customers contribute to Dorner being a World Leader in industrial conveyor systems.
With locations worldwide, we are a global company with localized support.