1st Shift: Monday-Friday
6:00 am – 2:30 pm
The primary focus of this position will be to pick & kit component parts from stock locations and move kits to the product lines to initiate the assembly process. The MMC (Materials Management Center) Technician will also be responsible for restocking inventory locations as materials are received from internal and external suppliers. This position will also participate in team PDCA (Plan, Do, Check & Adjust) continuous improvement activities.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be able to lift 35-50 lbs. repeatedly throughout the day.
- Ability to read & execute shop packet instructions.
- Ability to use portable stairs or ladder to access inventory.
- Previous experience in an inventory role or manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Basic computer skills. Knowledge of Epicor software is a definite plus.
- Experience in a team-oriented structure and is a team player.
- Possesses customer-focused attitude (internal and external customers).