The Customer Success Representative is primarily responsible for supporting field sales and top tier accounts. The Customer Success Representative supports customers by demonstrating the value of Dorner Mfg. Corp. This position will be responsible for tracking orders, reporting delays, or milestones, will act as a single point of contact and be responsible for the client’s positive journey with Dorner. The Customer Success Representative also supports field sales by helping achieve customer relationship management (CRM) goals set by the company. This individual will take the lead in ensuring all information and updates are in a timely and precise fashion.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Handle more complex inquiries such as obsolete product information, prices and conversion to current product.
- Be involved in the more sensitive customer situations or specific customers/channels and top accounts.
- Will be able to quote simple orders with no direction.
- Facilitate the sales teams CRM activities to maximize performance.
- Identify shortcomings and exploit the opportunity to propose improvements.
- Understands the clients business needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technical or Business field or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years as a Sr. Customer Service rep, or equivalent experience.
- Strong Dorner product knowledge. Good mechanical aptitude. Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Strong computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office.
- Must be reliable, customer service driven, flexible, and approachable!
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and prioritize project timelines.
- Mechanical and/or electrical training, customer service or Dorner Service training.